Greenhouse agriculture is one of the safest and effective ways to yield more quantity and quality. However, many people suffer huge losses due to improper management of greenhouse plants. The greenhouse needs to be at certain temperatures and moisture levels. If not, the plants you grow might not be as healthy as they should be. This is where smart greenhouses come into play. We connect everything to the internet. So, why not use it to our advantage?
This blog will see how the Thingsup Enterprise IoT platform helps greenhouses maintain their optimal conditions.
What are Smart Greenhouses?
Smart greenhouses have IoT tracking sensors for effective monitoring. Before the advent of IoT sensors, greenhouses worked with a few inconsistencies. These inconsistencies led to poor revenue and thus less popularity. Now, by integrating IoT devices like temperature tracking device into the greenhouse, businesses are thriving. They can maintain optimal conditions at all times. They also gain insights into the areas that need fixing.
Smart greenhouses measure data such as temperature, humidity, and air quality from Bluetooth temperature sensors and other modules. The businesses can then monitor their status through Thingsup Track. Some greenhouses can even monitor the disease-causing infections in plants before a mass spread.
Thingsup IoT tracking sensors for active monitoring:
By employing humidity sensors, you can benefit in the following areas
- Accurate measurement of humidity.
- Wireless sensor modules that are easy to install.
- Seamless integration with Thingsup Track. It takes very little time for you to digitalize the entire greenhouse management process.
- Monitor the real-time status of your greenhouse from anywhere. As long as there’s internet connectivity, you can access these data from the cloud-based solution.
- Access data history easily. You can keep a record of all the data ever logged into the sensors. By using this, you can easily find inconsistencies in your greenhouse management.
Why do you have to shift to a smart greenhouse?
We all agree that smart greenhouses are efficient. But let’s list some points to answer your dilemma.
- Maintain optimal conditions:
The main reason behind a greenhouse is for it to maintain optimal conditions. Using smart greenhouses, you can now worry less about the controlled mini-environment.
- Understand plant needs:
By actively monitoring the ambient conditions, you can easily find plant health. Also, it becomes easy for farmers to find the optimal time for watering and fertilizing. You can also
- Improve security:
You can safeguard the greenhouse with sensors that help in monitoring door status. Furthermore, you can also fix alarm sensors to monitor suspicious activity.
Thingsup offers a compact module and a scalable enterprise solution. You can easily implement all the sensors you need and monitor them in the same place. Check out our versatile sensors today.